May 21, 2010

the introduction

this is the first post.i know im bit lame (baru nk buat blog) but who cares eyt. i never had the intention to made a blog before (seriously). my semester break already start. its been almost 2 weeks though. during this days, i helped my mom a lot. like a lot. i meant it. seriously. i never thought my family would open a kedai makan. yes a kedai makan. not a restaurant, just kedai makan. *sigh* not many people know about my moms kedai makan so, this kedai makan tak havoc and bising. too quiet till i can made a blog. hehe. i guess this is all for now.

owh, i don't really know what my blog gonna look like after this. but i hope its not going to be a digital personal diary. I've read blogs that wrote about themselves. i mean, memang la you have to talk about yourself in your own blog but no need to tell the world about your personal hygiene. its disgusting man.