January 5, 2011

the december (2)

Surprise!

The second day of work really surprised me. I drove my mother’s car which I never did after the accident. ( sebenarnya bukanlah accident tetapi salah jalan. Dari Kelana Jaya hendak ke OU, menjadi Kelana jaya ke Bangsar. Bukankah ianya kelihatan agak pelik tapi menarik? Akibat daripada terlalu takut untuk U-turn, aku telah menukar tempat dengan co-pilot. Nasib baik ada. Kalau tiada, entah apa nasib aku.) . It happened years ago though.

Another surprised was the new girl who just started working today is also a UiTM student AND she took art AND she also took textile. Our difference is she studied at Terengganu while me, at Kelantan.

Well, me and Cintamani (the Nepal guy which now my BFF) taught me some words in Nepal and new vegetables names which I hardly remember. It’s okay. Maybe after a week, I’ll be the master of vegetables names. Who knows? Heh.