January 3, 2011

the november

It has been a while since I didn’t write or post anything to my blog. May be this look like my other alternative. Yeah. Just may be. Today is 23 rd of November 2010 and the time is 12.20 am.

Since I get back from Kelantan, I suddenly stop writing. There’s no internet connection in my house and no more rejected papers for me to fill in with my words. I missed writing. It’s like the only way I can express myself.

I don’t really have friends actually. Let’s just not talk about it. It is so not important. As long I have my family and Sarah I’m sure everything will be fine. And I am very sure of that. They are like the most trusted person on earth, if u ever ask me. Heh

I’ve been single for I don’t know. I’m not so sure actually. It has been months since I know it. This kind of situation really hurt me pretty bad. But I still held my head high though. I struggle hard to get myself on track. And yes, I satisfied with my artworks on my last semester. I’m really grateful to have my dad, my good listener who happened to gave me really good advices on how to be great all the time. Only God knows how much I love him. Back on my not so lucky relationship story, well I don’t really know what to write about him. It’s just, sometimes when I fell really lonely, I tend to cry. I did miss him though. I hope he’s doing fine and continuing his perfect plans.

As for me, I don’t really have plans. But what I know is that, I want to do something that I really can enjoy myself. Well, art really let me express myself. And I love it.

Last Sunday, I went to a mall by myself. I saw people with friends, family and not to forget, couples. Couples are so annoying though. Heh. I don’t pretty much enjoyed seeing couples laughed, smiled, happy and other stuff that they did. I’m not a stalker okay. I just love to look at people’s behaviors. They looked funny without their noticed. I guess I looked funny too. Went there by myself. Am I nuts? No! Of course not. I want to be quiet in a really havoc place like a mall. Shopping and walked around with no scandals in my head. I felt free. It’s hard to explain though. You have to try it if you want to know that feeling of lonely but at the same time, you really enjoying it. Well, it’s not my first time doing it. Heh

P/s: I’ve been stalked by a girl which happen to be a lesbian. It sounds gross. I know. Heh